I'm a bit late to the party but... Happy new year!!!

I hope 2018 is going to be an amazing year for you!

I'm very excited about 2018!!

It was only a couple of days into the new year, I've rolled off the sofa as any curves I ever possessed kind of disappeared under a layer of chocolates, cakes, roast dinners and wine......
Anyway, I've checked my emails and realised that 2018 is going to be an AMAAHHZING year!!

I've got a very exciting project that I'm currently working on and I'm spilling the beans as soon as I can TRUST me! It's killing me...

I'm also working on a few exciting magazine commissions, so unfortunately you will have to look at my "mugshot" staring at you in the magazine for a little longer....

And last but not least, I've teamed up with another yarn addict and we are currently working together on something luscious for you fellow yarn addicts... And trust me, you would NOT want to miss this one, otherwise you will be kicking yourself for the rest of the year!!!

Sooo, in order to try and get organised and keep up with the dates and deadlines, I've made a simple month view calendar to keep on top of 2018!
I've also added important yarn related dates for shows and exhibitions if you fancied a trip.



You can get your hands on a copy of this PDF printable file if you subscribe to my blog click here

If you've already subscribed to my blog and would like a copy, contact me via my website here



-Veronika x

Comments

Popular Posts