The Hook Nook Project

I'm so excited you guys!!!

I just wanted to quickly pop on here to share the most amazing news with you!!!

At the end of last year the amazing Jessica from The Hook Nook send out a call looking for makers to contribute to her brand new website with projects and articles.
I've signed up and was so happy when I found out that I was selected as one of the Featured Makers!
Jessica is a true maker and is so supportive of other makers creating this amazing website to gather and showcase other people's work. It is a great place if you are looking for inspiration, free patterns or want to have a browse and read other crafter's stories...

I've created a free pattern which is now live on Jessica's blog. It was a pattern to crochet Hooded Vest for toddler boys!


The pattern has been written in 4 different sizes from 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 2 years and 3 years. It has loads of step by step photos to help you with the different stages of the pattern.

You can find the free pattern and my blog post over on The Hook Nook website here




I hope you enjoy the free pattern and share your makes with me over on Instagram with @bluestarcrochet or #bluestarcrochetcompany

- Veronika xx

Comments

Popular Posts