The Adelaide Lace Sweater pattern release

October has been a super busy month!
I've been busy working on 3 commissioned designs for magazines which will be all revealed later on. Amongst commission work I manage to finally finish my sweater design which I've started quite a while ago...

This is my Adelaide Lace Sweater...





It is worked in the super snuggly Cygnet Boho Spirit Solids in Quartz and I used my favourite Addi 4 mm crochet hook
The pattern has been written in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and it uses between 6- 11 balls of this easy to work with yarn.



Grab a copy of the pattern from Ravelry or Etsy


It is worked seamlessly from top down incorporating the stunning pineapple lace around the neckline.
The pattern has been tested by my tester crew and they all gave it the thumbs up!!





I've managed to snap a couple of photos wearing it and as you can see it fits so nicely  with a couple of centimetres positive ease.


   


Grab a copy of the pattern from Ravelry  or Etsy

-Veronika x






Comments

Popular Posts