Cheking in..

Hi all,

I'm just popping into your mailbox to say hello and check whether you are still up for receiving email updates from Blue Star Crochet Company including latest news, free patterns, yarn reviews and everything crochet related?

From 25th May there will be new GDPR rules regarding privacy policy and the way information is collected and stored.
I will never share your email address or any other details with anybody else as I appreciate every one of you subscribing to my blog and I want to keep you all to myself! :)

If you still want to receive these emails you don't need to do anything else, if you had enough there is an UNSUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of this email you can click and your email address will be deleted from my mailing list. 

If you want to keep in touch with Blue Star Crochet Company other ways you can do so via Instagram or Facebook

Thank you 

-Veronika x





Comments

Popular Posts